Reasons why fall (aka, Autumn) is the ‘best’(?!!) season, UK version:
- Walking through crunchy leaves ..Wait, no it rained again, soggy leaves stuck to shoes.
- Cold crisp air. Which is also wet. Wet air.
- No bugs! Except ALL THE SPIDERS INDOORS ALL OF A FUCKING SUDDEN.
- Scrubbing egg off your windows.
- Fancy dress shops may as well become sex shops.
- The pumpkin you spent hours carving with such care is found in 5 pieces scattered down your street.
- Firefighters believe that on bonfire night there will be no fires, so take the night off.
- Fireworks. All the time.
- Your favourite jumper <3 HAS A SPIDER CRAWLING OUT OF IT.
- Temperature drops 5 degrees and it drizzles, so all public transport is delayed.
- Getting poked in the eye by some twat who can’t hold an umbrella without taking out half the street.
"You don’t want to shade someone you used to date and make it seem like you hate him, when that’s not the case. And I knew people would immediately be going in one direction—” As she suddenly realizes that she just accidentally referenced her ex-boyfriend’s band, Swift goes white. She buries her face in her hands. “Why?!” she howls, cracking up."
In which Taylor Swift is as typical as it gets. (via itsmellslikeme)
by cute do you mean you wanna frick frack or do you mean I look 12
foods dangerous to dogs:
- raw bread dough
- grapes and raisins
- onions and garlic
- macadamia nuts
- raw salmon
- xylitol (artificial sweeteners)
if you have a dog please reblog thisYou don’t need to have a dog, everyone just reblog this maybe ok yes